Digital Literacy Today
The pandemic abruptly accelerated the importance of technology in our ordinary daily lives, particularly for those least inclined to use online tools partly due to a lack of basic technology education. It became clear that marginalized communities are woefully unprepared for a more robust digital future, and that we must take immediate action to create new pathways for success. Communities require Web3 fundamental education to be prepared for the world of new technologies.
The AlandYou New Technologies Digital Literacy Badge Program
The AlandYou online New Technologies Digital Literacy Program is designed to offer foundational knowledge of artificial intelligence, metaverse, cryptocurrencies, NFTs and other technologies that impact jobs, education, career, health, finances, and more.
The program is for students and adults interested in exploring a technology career path, new job opportunities or improved technology skills. Participants earn a virtual badge to validate their fundamental knowledge of new technologies.
Our easy-to-understand Badge Program is narrated by Susan Gonzales and includes the following:
- Short explainer videos on artificial intelligence and other new technologies
- Discussion and review of key points
- Review of online content per topic including:
- frequently asked questions
- relevant news
- Short quiz required to pass to earn a Digital Badge
- Digital Badge certification to use for academic and professional growth
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information